Senior Management Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Management Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Michael Lavery|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2018 13:17|
Senior Management Accountant - PE backed Fin-tech
Do you want to be part of newly private-equity backed FinTech company?
Do you want to be an integral part of a rapidly expanding finance department?
Our client is a rapidly growing FitTech firm based in the heart of central London. As a Senior Management Accountant, you will be a vital part of the quickly-growing finance department with clear scope to progress through the ranks. Also, you will have vast exposure to vastly experienced CFO.
We are seeking a team-driven individual who is destined to reach the top but is collaborative in nature. It is essential you have an out-going and energetic personality, as this business is looking for a character that is going to help take them to the next level!
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an acquisitive business at a vital time in their lifecycle. For your efforts, you will get the support of a sector experienced CFO and an impressive Financial Controller.
Basic duties are listed below but the role really could be much more, depending on the individual’s experience and progression!
Responsibilities will include but won’t be limited to:
- Prepare monthly management accounts.
- Prepare key month end processes.
- Cashflow management and forecasting
- Produce monthly KPIs for Board and Investor reports.
- Involvement in annual preparation of statutory accounts and tax packs.
- Exposure to mergers and acquisitions
- Autonomy to review and improve systems and processes.
- Business partnering and liaising with different departments across the company.
Required skills and experience:
- Newly qualified (CIMA / ACA / ACCA)
- Experience in management accounting.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong Excel skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Team-orientated and flexible to change.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Appetite to work in a fast-paced environment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's