Senior Legal Counsel
|Job Title:||Senior Legal Counsel|
|Salary:||£45,000 - £55,000|
|Contact Name:||Ferdiye Ozler|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2018 08:30|
Are you a qualified legal professional with several years’ experience looking for an in-house senior legal position? If so, then this Senior Commercial Counsel role is ideal for you!
A growing, international recruitment business is looking for an experienced and commercial individual to join their business and existing supportive legal team. This is a professional but friendly business, who has been experiencing growth and therefore require additional support in their legal function.
The roles main objective is for provide legal support to the business (on an international scale) for its commercial and legal affairs.
- Provide legal advice on international commercial contracts
- Review existing international contracts and legal documents as well ass processes and general a proposal to provide a streamlined approach
- Manage the project to streamline the process for commercial contracts as per the review (mentioned above)
- Responsible for data protection
- Produce reports on legal matters
- Legally qualified
- 5 years’ post-qualification experience in a commercial environment or as an associate in a law firm
- Experience in providing advise for a range of commercial law matters
- Strong knowledge of intellectual property, technology and data protection
- Highly organised and able to work in a fast paced environment
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's