Learning and Development Business Partner
|Job Title:||Learning and Development Business Partner|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £52,000|
|Contact Name:||Jon Martin|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2018 18:02|
Are you an experienced Learning and Development professional looking to work as part of a team within a fast growing business and make the step up into leadership? Have you gained this experience within a commercial recruitment environment? If so, this could be the perfect job for you!
My client is a multi-brand multi-specialist global recruitment group with presence across 3 continents and on track to grow to 1,000 people in the next 2 years. They are looking for an experienced L&D Consultant / Sales Trainer / L&D Manager with strong experience of designing and delivering sales training at trainee and consultant level within the recruitment sector. The role will see you work closely with a high performing L&D professionals, with scope in helping influence the global L&D agenda and strategy across the region, with partial responsibility for the delivery, needs analysis and evaluation and training to all sales professionals based in Europe.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivering academy based training on a quarterly basis, developing new material and analysing the effectiveness of the current material
- Supporting and guiding some of the junior members of the L&D team
- Delivering the future leaders training program and advanced sales training programs
- 1 to 1 coaching for Team Leaders and more senior sales professionals
- Ensuring that talent and learning is supporting and aligned to the HR and sales strategies
- Minimum 18 months experience designing and delivering sales training within a recruitment business
- Proven experience as a successful 360 recruitment consultant
- You must have a proven track record of achieving results in design and delivery of sales training.
- It is essential that you engage effectively with stakeholders at all levels and are very comfortable working with senior leaders
- You must be able to challenge the status quo, embrace and drive change management, and have a strong project management skill set.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Director of Learning and Development
£60,000 - £80,000
Learning & Development Manager
£45,000 - £55,000
Internal Recruitment Manager
£55,000 - £65,000 + BONUSES
Data / CRM Analyst
City of London
£40,000 - £50,000
USA, flexible re: Cities
$75,000 - $95,000