Senior L&D Manager
|Job title:||Senior L&D Manager|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £50,000|
|Contact Name:||Ben Zealley|
|Job Published:||8 days ago|
Senior L&D Manager
Would you like to be the L&D Manager at a rapidly expanding firm with multiple offices across the UK? Do you like to work in a high-performance culture as part of a firm with a proven record in producing many high-quality consultants? Could you see yourself delivering and building upon a successful L&D program in an exciting and passionate business? Do you want to rapidly progress your career with a growing, high-performing recruitment firm
Heading up the L&D function across the whole business, the role of L&D Manager will play a key role in building on and expanding a thriving L&D branch. Based in Birmingham, there would be an opportunity to deliver an exciting training program across various offices in the Midlands, through a variety of varied delivery methods.
The company is going through an exciting period of growth, operating over a diverse range of markets, hence the L&D Manager will be crucial to sustaining the quality of this growth. They have a driven, exciting and high-performing culture, which is proven in producing incredibly high-quality employees. Its ambitious growth plans include hugely increasing the size of the new starter intake each year.
The main responsibilities for the successful L&D Manager include:
- Delivering, improving and expanding the training currently in place for new starters
- Working with senior stakeholders to create & develop successful long-term training strategies
- Creatively locate and address any gaps in knowledge and capability across the business
If you want to
- Head up the L&D function across the entire business
- Deliver and build upon a training program with proven success
- Grow an incredibly successful new starter program
- Work in a high-performance culture as part of a firm with a proven record in producing many high-quality consultants
Then this role would be perfect for you! This opportunity won’t be around for long, so apply now!