Senior L&D Manager
|Job Title:||Senior L&D Manager|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £50,000|
|Contact Name:||Ben Zealley|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2019 10:18|
Senior L&D Manager
Would you like to be the L&D Manager at a rapidly expanding firm with multiple offices across the UK? Do you like to work in a high-performance culture as part of a firm with a proven record in producing many high-quality consultants? Could you see yourself delivering and building upon a successful L&D program in an exciting and passionate business? Do you want to rapidly progress your career with a growing, high-performing recruitment firm
Heading up the L&D function across the whole business, the role of L&D Manager will play a key role in building on and expanding a thriving L&D branch. Based in Birmingham, there would be an opportunity to deliver an exciting training program across various offices in the Midlands, through a variety of varied delivery methods.
The company is going through an exciting period of growth, operating over a diverse range of markets, hence the L&D Manager will be crucial to sustaining the quality of this growth. They have a driven, exciting and high-performing culture, which is proven in producing incredibly high-quality employees. Its ambitious growth plans include hugely increasing the size of the new starter intake each year.
The main responsibilities for the successful L&D Manager include:
- Delivering, improving and expanding the training currently in place for new starters
- Working with senior stakeholders to create & develop successful long-term training strategies
- Creatively locate and address any gaps in knowledge and capability across the business
If you want to
- Head up the L&D function across the entire business
- Deliver and build upon a training program with proven success
- Grow an incredibly successful new starter program
- Work in a high-performance culture as part of a firm with a proven record in producing many high-quality consultants
Then this role would be perfect for you! This opportunity won’t be around for long, so apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's