Senior HR Advisor
|Job Title:||Senior HR Advisor|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £45,000|
|Contact Name:||Gary Marshall|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2019 13:50|
Senior HR Advisor - EMEA
Do you want to work for an international award-winning brand that are leading players within their field? How does joining an established business that is passionate about the development and welfare for their employees’ sound? Would you thrive in a position where you’ll be an integral part of the business?
I am working with a prestigious, global executive search and management consulting firm that are looking for a Senior HR Advisor to join an established people function. Reporting into a personable HR Director, you’ll be working within the HR function supporting BAU and project-related work across EMEA.
- Identify areas for improvement within the HR function and assist with solutions to enhance the HR offering companywide; Partnering with Management, Admin and Talent Acquisition teams to improve processes such as new starts, onboarding and leaver documents, employee records, diversity reporting, gender pay reporting and competitor benchmarking etc...
- HR support to the Management teams on a wide range of HR issues, including company policy, employment legislation and performance management.
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationships with the stakeholders
- Advise on ER cases, disciplinary, grievance and performances issues.
- Support the talent management processes.
- Manage, develop and mentor the HR Administrator, who will assist you with the delivery of your role.
- Work with the wider HR team to support in delivering critical people projects.
- At least 3 years’ HR experience in a recruitment, sales or professional services environment.
- Demonstrated success in building and improving an HR function.
- Proven experience with enhancing employee performance and engagement.
- An expert knowledge on UK Employment Law; international Employment Law would be desirable.
- Capable and passionate about working in a fast-paced, project led environment.
- An energetic and professional approach.
- A problem-solver with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's