|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Location:||North West London|
|Salary:||£45,000 - £55,000|
|Contact Name:||Molly Hogan|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2017 11:54|
“When companies are growing quickly and they are having a lot of impact, careers take care of themselves. And when companies aren’t growing quickly or their missions don’t matter as much, that’s when stagnation and politics come in. If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, just get on.”
- Eric Schmidt, previous Google CEO
The business is one of the top companies in its field the UK, with nearly two hundred employees spanning across different offices in the UK. With an extremely innovative, commercial Managing Director at the helm, the company is aggressively growing with a sustainable, tech-pioneering emphasis. It’s also an incredibly exciting time to join the business, with them having taken on several acquisitions recently!
- Have responsibility of monthly P&L, management pack and the commercial pack that is used in board meetings
- Take ownership of a variety reconciliations within the business (including intercompany) and invoices for month end.
- Take ownership of internal payroll journal.
- Update weekly KPI report
- All balance sheet reconciliations - all accounts with high volume transactions specific to payroll of +3500 contractors.
- Board pack slides with commentaries
- Any ad hoc support the finance team requires
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's