Senior Credit Controller
|Job Title:||Senior Credit Controller|
|Salary:||£24,000 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Palmer|
|Job Published:||October 05, 2017 11:01|
A specialist accounting company is looking for a Senior Credit Controller. This company works with many different businesses completing everything from PAYE, Management accounts, and Credit Control. The company has a really fast-paced environment with an amazing buzz. This blend is key to the success the business has had growing to 50 employees in just 5 years.
The role will be a great opportunity for the right candidate to get exposure to other aspects, including meeting with businesses to bring in new work and assure the quality of service. The role is also going to include a department rotation, spending 3 months in credit control and then 3 months in the payroll department. This is to get the right candidate to understand the company and other departments more. This is a great opportunity to step up your career and gain more knowledge in other areas.
The roles duties will include but not be limited to:
- Managing a report with usual people manager duties
- Standard credit control duties understanding the issues and rectifying them
- Liaising with clients to understand issues
- Going out and meeting with new clients to bring in new opportunities
- Remote management of finance teams
- Explaining finance terminology to make clients needs understandable to the team
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's