Senior Bid Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Bid Manager|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £60,000|
|Contact Name:||Ben Zealley|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2019 16:28|
I am working with a well known public sector recruitment business who have been a stalwart in their sectors for a number of years. Due to extensive recent growth they are now looking for an experienced Bid Manager to re-design, grow and lead their bids and tenders function with the aim of driving business into the company.
Reporting directly into the senior leadership within the company, this is a vital role in ensuring that the bids and proposals submitted by the business are of the highest quality and continual to meet the outcome targets established for both the bids and sales teams. Having previously outsourced this function, they are now looking for an experienced professional to bring this in house.
· Design the full end to end bids process from discovery and evaluation to writing and management then tracking within the business
· Working with the Business Development Director to build out a bid library from scratch
· Leading on all bid processes from stakeholder briefings, white boarding sessions, response drafting, reviewing and finalising - taking responsibility for complex deals and managing the bid through to completion
· Producing high quality written responses to client questions, based on in-depth knowledge of our own business.
· Working with the sales lead to develop the unique value proposition in accordance with specific client requirements.
Key skills and experience required:
· 4+ years bid writing and management within the recruitment sector including proven experience within the public sector.
· Strong written and communication ability with high attention to detail and ability to work to within strategic guidelines
· Ability to work to and excel in tight deadlines under pressure in a professional commercial environment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's