|Job Title:||Salesforce Trainer|
|Location:||Philadelphia, Tampa or Texas|
|Salary:||$50,000 - $70,000|
|Contact Name:||Jon Martin|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2018 07:50|
Are you an experienced software trainer looking to join the world’s fastest growing recruitment company? Do you have experience using Salesforce or a similar CRM?
My client has grown considerably in Europe and the US in the past few years with offices across the East Coast of the United States and Texas, they are looking for this new role to help equip their sales force with the knowledge and skills to make best use of their CRM. It is essential that you are enthusiastic and passionate, can communicate effectively and have a good knowledge of recruitment CRMs. You will be joining a global Learning and Development team of 20 with full personal training and development given to you to get you upskilled on their version of Salesforce as well as giving you the opportunity to join a high performing team.
- Develop high quality training material appropriate for different audiences
- Work with the Senior Management to develop a training plan to drive the ongoing adoption of Salesforce across the business
- Involvement in development and testing of new Salesforce functionality
- Training delivery in person, on the phone and via video conference
- International travel across 4 US offices
Experience / skills required:
- You must have had experience delivering Salesforce training OR delivering training via another recruitment CRM
- Strong stakeholder management skills, excellent communication skills, highly organised
Successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours