Salesforce Solutions Architect
|Job Title:||Salesforce Solutions Architect|
|Contact Name:||Jon Martin|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2018 17:15|
Are you an experienced Solutions Architect with extensive experience in architecting the roll out of large scale Enterprise salesforce solutions within a fast paced organisation? Do you have a strong knowledge of Salesforce and Azure - or other similar applications?
My client is a large multi-brand professional services business with 150+ offices around the UK, they are in the process of rolling out Salesforce across every brand and office and are looking for an experienced architect to mastermind the multiple varied implementations required. Reporting into the Programme Director and overseeing a team of Salesforce developers you will be expected to:
- Create a number of roadmaps, making key decisions on org layout, middleware, development and configuring work-flow
- Assist in performance tuning the primary (test) solutions that have already been implemented - analysing and repairing the problems
- Design environment landscape and optimise.
- Assist in architecting an integration solution to support transmission of high volumes of data between the Salesforce platform and legacy systems via Azure integration services - making sure this solution is scalable and robust.
Experience / skill set required
- A number of years experience in designing and rolling out enterprise Saleforce solutions within large / corporate businesses
- Understanding of best practice design methodologies and capabilities of "force.com" such as governor limits.
- Technical skill set with the confidence to challenge authority
- Excellent leadership skills
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours
- Windows Azure
- Salesforce Technical Architect
- Solution Development
- Technical Solution Design