|Job Title:||Sales Trainer|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £36,000|
|Contact Name:||Jon Martin|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2017 16:50|
I am working with a niche international recruitment consultancy with a strong brand reputation and global reach, who are looking for a Sales Trainer to join their established Learning and Development team, with offices based in London, Manchester and Yorkshire, Hong Kong and Singapore this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced recruiter to launch a career within sales training in the recruitment sector.
Main Purpose of Job
- To promote, uphold and demonstrate the company values, vision and processes at all times
- To assist Recruitment Consultants to achieve all KPI and activity goals through targeted Learning and Development activities.
- Delivering training to consultants at all levels (trainee up to senior consultant)
- Amend existing training materials in line with the needs of the business
- Carry out ongoing Training Needs Analysis within base office to identify development needs
- Design new Training Modules, Courses and Programmes in line with the needs of the business
- Carry out all necessary Training Assessments and Follow-Ups to support Training Courses
- Deliver ad hoc Training Sessions and Programmes as required by the business.
- Work with consultants on a one-to-one basis to coach them through the core sales elements of their role
- Tailor coaching sessions depending on contingent circumstance and / or individual personalities
- Use the Coaching Model to make Coaching Sessions as effective as possible
- Maintain strong knowledge of different markets and teams to aid all Coaching activities
- Align Coaching Activities with the MBRs and PDPs of individual consultants.
Communication & Feedback
- Deliver Training and Coaching in an effective and engaging manner through strong communication skills
- Tailor Communication to different stakeholders within the business
- Ensure that the Core Values of the Business are communicated effectively at all times
- Ensure all Feedback is tailored to improve and enhance individual performance
- Experience as a successful billing recruiter
- Positive attitude
- Ambitious, Commitment and Drive to better yourself
- Confident Communicator
- Enthusiastic and Empathetic
It is essential that you are willing to go the extra mile, have a thick skin and are happy to travel nationwide!
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours