|Job Title:||Sales Trainer|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Tomas Wood|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2018 13:57|
Are you a successful consultant looking to take an initial step into training? Or maybe you’re a junior recruitment trainer looking for a company that that will allow you to build and develop on your current skillset? If so, this is an opportunity you wouldn’t want to miss.
This opportunity will see you reporting to the Group Learning and Development Director providing you with an opportunity to develop your skills within a business that truly recognises its people as being its greatest assets.
My client is looking for a recruitment and sales trainer to join their industry-leading learning and development team. They are a leading UK specialist recruitment company who pride themselves on their high-performing and dynamic environment which they provide their employees to ensure their continued development. This role will offer you the opportunity to develop within an exceptional training team.
- Develop the full training cycle within the company, identifying specific needs of the consultants you are working. Leading to the design and deliverance of effective development programmes for consultants across different levels of the business
- Continually assess the effectiveness of the training you will be designing and carrying out through the gathering and evaluation of feedback
- Efficiently coordinate the training programmes you will be running and provide continual management of training records.
Essential experience and skills:
- 3+ years spent as a 360-consultant recruitment sector during which you have provided either formal or informal coaching to improve the sales performance of consultants
- Have a passion and enjoyment for developing recruitment professionals to develop themselves and their performance
- Excellent communication skills allowing you to deliver engaging training that will make a difference and inspire relevant stakeholders to improve their commercial performance
- Strong IT skills in both Powerpoint and Word enabling you to provide and present comprehensive training programmes for consultants and mangers
- Thrive and enjoying working in a diverse and fast paced environment
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's