|Job Title:||Sales Trainer|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £40,000|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2018 11:07|
Are you a passionate recruitment trainer? Are you able to effectively pitch new ideas to different stakeholders within a recruitment business? If so, then this role could be a perfect for you.
My client is an international, micro specialist recruitment company who are rapidly expanding their global staffing reach. This company have placed an emphasis on creating an inclusive environment which allows for careers that both exciting and rewarding. This is reflective in winning several awards for the best company to work for achieved in the past 5 years, a testament to the unique environment that they have created.
They are looking for a sales trainer to add to their established global L&D team, who are constantly striving to deliver the best training possible within their offices in London and across the US. The role focusses on the deliverance of sales and management training to all new starters within the business and the potential to deliver coaching to the senior management team within the company.
This exclusive opportunity will provide you with a platform to have a direct influence on the growth and development of an international business.
- Provide corporate training to new starters within the business including inductions to systems and compliance
- Deliver different methods of training with the aim of improving both the consultant's sales and management ability
- Effectively liaise with senior stakeholders in the business, be able to justify and base your decision making to coincide with the business' longer-term objectives
- An effective communicator who is able to build positive relationships with both consultants and managers
- 2+ years experience in delivering and developing Sales Training and/or 3+ years as a high performing salesperson with evidence of building, coaching and training successful teams.
- Previous experience in a high volume, fast paced, end to end sales role
- Previous experience in a Staffing or Recruitment business is highly desired although not essential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's