|Job Title:||Sales Trainer|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £35,000|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2018 15:30|
Sales Trainer – Central London
Our client, a market-leading, international recruitment business with over 1,500 employees, is currently looking to expand its internal training function, by recruiting an enthusiastic and committed Sales Trainer to join their function. The role is an exciting opportunity for an experienced recruiter, to focus on a different aspect of working within recruitment, or for an established trainer to take on a new challenge in an exciting, and thriving environment. The role has come about due to a rapid growth of business.
- Following the implemented training strategy and working with consultants of all levels to ensure KPI’s are being achieved.
- Involved in remote internal training, handling phone coaching, online resource provision also for consultants abroad.
- Identifying and reporting training needs to the Team Lead.
- Providing ‘floor walking’ day plan
- Supporting other trainers with larger group training programmes and exercises
- Frequent interaction and management of junior consultants of 0-3 months recruitment experience
- 2-3 years’ in a 360-recruitment consulting position (necessary – possibly 1 year if exceptional)
- Experience handling recruitment training (desired, but not necessary)