My Client is a leading Global Life Sciences Recruitment Company, with multiple International offices and plans on opening a new office this year.
Are you looking to join a successful and ambitious company? Would you love the opportunity to progress your career by working first hand with a CEO of a successful business? Do you want to be acknowledged, valued and rewarded for your input? Would you like the opportunity to grow with a business and have a real opportunity to make a difference with an international company?
They have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Support Specialist / PA to join them permanently. Currently under-going a very exciting year of growth following a consistent improvement in performance and growth year after year since their inception 10 years ago. Located within vibrant offices based in Putney which is their HQ, you will have the opportunity to join a successful fast-paced business that incorporates a fun, social and a professional environment.
The role will preliminary involve supporting the CEO and other Company Directors. You will also be supporting Sales teams with a variety of tasks, which include but are not limited to:
Sales Support and Contracts
- Checking billing and payments forms to ensure accuracy. Checking all contracts before Director sign off.
- Liaising with Finance and Compliance teams to ensure all checks have been completed.
- Assist with on-boarding of new contractors.
- Making check-in calls with contractors.
- Checking placement records on CRM for accuracy against billing documents.
- Auditing data input on CRM database.
- Preparing weekly update emails.
- Updating figures and positioning on sales leaderboard
- Ensuring billings form and CRM has the right information recorded following a new placement.
- Updating lists of placements and contractors as well as sending out regular updates for new starters and finishers.
- Updating sales office whiteboards with sales figures.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation for CEO and Company Directors.
- Collating and filling expense claims.
- Liaising with external suppliers and visitors.
- Ad-hoc tasks to support CEO and Directors in the day-to-day running of the business.
- At least 18 months experience in an Administration role or similar within the Recruitment Sector or similar (Sales or Estate Agency).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, particularly with Excel, Outlook and Word. Advanced excel will be highly advantageous.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive, outgoing and possesses a can-do attitude.
- Highly organised and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent attention to detail with a keen eye.
- Flexibility and adaptability.