|Job title:||Sales Coach|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £50,000|
|Contact Name:||Jon Martin|
|Job Published:||3 days ago|
Are you an experienced & successful recruiter with proven experience developing strategic accounts? Do you have ambition to progress your career within training and would relish the opportunity to join a team of trainers within a fast growing people centric niche IT recruitment business? If so, this is an exceptional opportunity for you.
My client is a multiple award-winning global recruitment firm focussed on becoming a global leader within niche and innovative talent solutions. This company will present you with the opportunity to progress your career and further development of your training skillset in both an ambitious and dynamic environment.
Reporting into an L&D Director your responsibilities will include:
- Producing and developing sales content in line with the fundamental aims of our client’s strategic account teams
- Provide one on one deskside support for consultants on sales aspects such as call development, closing skills and candidate qualification techniques
- Liaise with and support management teaming to ensure the successful implementation training initiatives for sales teams throughout the company
Key skills/experience required:
- 2+ years experience in providing coaching to recruitment consultants with an emphasis on developing billing performance
- Previous experience successfully working with large strategic accounts within the recruitment sector
- Thrives in fast paced and hard-working environment with an emphasis on delivering an innovative and engaging coaching to improve commercial performance
- Engaging, proactive and has with the ability to communicate effectively with consultants and other stake holders within the company