|Job Title:||Revenue Manager|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £36,000|
|Contact Name:||Connor Rumpson|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2019 17:57|
Reporting to Senior Revenue Manager
We have an opportunity for a Revenue Manager to join an exciting finance team. This role requires the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong multi-tasking skills and good attention to detail. You will work closely with the Account Management teams looking after forecasts, revenue recognition and credit control for your clients.
- Ownership of the revenue forecast for your clients, ensuring Group and UK GAAP revenue recognition rules consistently apply.
- Liaison with Account Management teams making sure sales invoices are issued in a timely manner throughout the month.
- Production of weekly accruals reports making sure there is active chasing for PO’s.
- Understand the influences on the P&L of WIP management and debt recovery.
- Understand the importance of cash flow to the business.
- Ensure clients pay on time and queries are resolved quickly.
- Support in the production of Month-end reporting, including accrued & deferred income and WIP reports
- Post daily cash receipts.
- Develop good internal relationships and become the main point of contact with your ACM teams for all queries and training.
- Develop a good understanding of the basic client contract terms (Payment days, Agreed charge rates and 3rd party costs).
- Undertake analysis of open jobs and ensure regular job closing.
- Assist in the creation of new processes to manage revenue reporting.
- Other Adhoc tasks as instructed by Senior RM or FD
- Strong attention to detail
- Eager to learn, grow and develop
- Proactive by nature
- Strong team player
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, including a strong background in Excel
- Experience of project-related revenue recognition
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's