|Job Title:||Revenue Accountant|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £43,000|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Dunne|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2018 09:55|
Ever thought about a purely commercial role, within a design agency?
Our client a Central London based, independent Design Agency are looking for a Revenue Accountant to support the Chief Financial Officer. Successful candidates will have extensive revenue experience & have Paprika knowledge.
The position is best suited to someone with previous experience within the Creative Industry. The candidate must have Paprika experience.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Analysing revenue and profitability by clients.
- Undertaking the Month End revenue recognition, Gross profit analysis reporting.
- Responsibility to ensure month end reporting is accurate and on time
- Liaise with Account management on a regular basis
The person must have:
- Experience using Paprika
- Be immediately available
- ACCA or CIMA part qualified
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to liaise confidently with creatives of all levels
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's