|Job title:||Revenue Accountant|
|Salary:||£38,000 - £42,000|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Dunne|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Are you looking for an exciting role that is very client facing? Do you want to be part of one of the advertising industries top agencies?
My client is looking for an Revenue Accountant to assist the finance /account handling teams on a 8 month contract. You will be working in one of the world’s highest ranked advertising agencies.
With a great office in the heart of London & an approachable culture where everyone is family.
- Take ownership of month end revenue recognition and forecasting for the relevant businesses
- Track key company metrics to ensure performance is in line or exceeding expectations
- Review and manage jobs, client’s POs, WIP
- Monitor client performance regularly and review with team heads and finance heads
- Partner and work closely with the client teams on tasks relating to timesheets, contracts, budgets, scoping projects, billing, 3rd party suppliers and payments. Train and support client teams relating to financial systems and processes, and build commercial awareness
- Mentor and manage the Biller so they are able to support the client teams
- Recent and extensive commercial accounting experience within a marketing / creative agency
- Strong understanding and ability to manage complex reporting and billing reconciliations
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and strong attention to detail
- Part Qualified or Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) desirable