|Location:||London, West End|
|Contact Name:||Gary Marshall|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2018 10:24|
Are you looking to join a business where you can play an integral role to the execution and completion of search assignments? Where you will be working closely with Senior Partners on a day to day? Where you can progress, be acknowledged and be rewarded for your hard work?
My client is a highly successful Executive Search Consultancy specialising across Real Estate and Infrastructure sector.
As a Researcher, you will be responsible for supporting Senior Partners and Associates in developing their knowledge around both candidates and clients. You will network with industry sources, map target companies, long-list and develop knowledge of how clients operate. You will source and contact potential candidates, managing the database when necessary.
The ideal candidate for this Researcher position will have at least 18 months' experience in a previous Researcher role. You will be highly organised and confident in your communication skills, both written and verbal, displaying strong determination to progress professionally. You must also be passionate about details and getting things right.
- Degree-level educated
- Drive and ambition
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to work across multiple projects
- Ability to effectively research and present data to different audiences
- Someone who wants to work hard and is not afraid of putting in the extra work, whilst enjoying a great social culture
- A good business acumen
- Confident but not arrogant
- Clear and strong communication skills
- Someone who wants to work in a friendly and sociable environment