|Job Title:||Research Assistant|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Zoe West|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2019 14:07|
Are you a recent graduate or someone looking for a fresh challenge in a market-leading business? Are you searching for a business where you can establish yourself and can be guaranteed progression?
We are excited to be working with one of the leading independent executive search businesses based in Didsbury. The company is looking to hire a confident and well-organised individual, looking to challenge themselves and build on the experience they will be gaining as a Research Assistant. This is an extremely ambitious company with fantastic employees, with the main basis of the role consisting of supporting consultants whilst developing your knowledge of the sector and their processes.
The Main Responsibilities:
- Formatting CV’s and further documentation
- Processing data onto the company’s CRM system
- Writing detailed and descriptive reports of candidates
- Running weekly reports
- Providing ad hoc support across the office when needed
Please note – responsibilities will develop as your understanding and time in the business grows.
Expectations of Applicants:
- Ideally, degree educated
- Able to demonstrate ambition to progress
- Confident and articulate on the phone
- Proactive and well-organised, able to multi-task and happy to get involved and go the extra mile when necessary
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's