|Job title:||Reporting Analyst|
|Salary:||£42,000 - £45,000|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Dunne|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Are you an qualified Financial Analyst who’s worked in Advertising or Marketing? Are you looking to join an industry heavyweight & be surrounded by professional who are passionate about what they do?
My client is looking for an Reporting Analyst to support the Divisional Financial Director. It’s a sports marketing agency, full of people who love what they do & the client they work with.
- Design, develop, enhance and maintain new and existing Workday finance reports
- Work with various stakeholders from different seniority levels; from project managers to executives, Transactional processors to CFO
- Understand business requirements, translate into design and delivery of Workday financials reports
The perfect candidate will have the following:
- Workday report writing experience desired but not essential; PeopleSoft or Oracle would also be acceptable
- Qualified accountant
- Knowledge of Advanced, Composite, Matrix reports