Recruitment Trainer - L&D
|Job Title:||Recruitment Trainer - L&D|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £60,000|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2018 12:41|
Learning and Development Lead – Central London
A well-established, professional services recruitment business based in Central London are actively looking to hire a well-experienced and adaptable Recruitment Sales Trainer. The role has come about due to the rapid growth in the business, with the main purpose of supporting Associates to develop into confident 360 recruiters. This position is a fantastic opportunity to implement a training and progression strategy within the business, working across the spectrum from Associate to Directors improving the company’s recruitment processes.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing a training strategy and working with consultants of all levels to ensure KPI’s are being achieved.
- Working alongside a senior L&D consultant to implement a training and progression structure within the business
- Identifying and reporting training needs to the Team Lead.
- Providing ‘floor walking’ day plan
- 2-3 years’ experience in a recruitment training position
- Ability to work independently and develop an internal training function