|Job title:||Recruitment Assistant|
|Salary:||£18,000 - £21,000|
|Contact Name:||Rudie Danso|
|Job Published:||26 days ago|
Ambitious, tenacious, resilient with an appetite for fast learning and development.
Does this sound anything like you? If so, keep reading!
Are you a recent graduate? Or perhaps you have some recruitment experience? Would you like the opportunity to join a leading financial recruitment business supporting its top biller?
The successful applicant will thrive in a fast-paced environment, they will enjoy the fact that the role is varied and will understand that prioritising effectively is vital, especially given the nature of the industry. They will also understand that prioritising effectively will be crucial, as will fast but precise responses to the ever-changing circumstances.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Supporting the Director of Executive Search in all aspects of recruitment process
- Daily calls to shortlisted and general candidates and astute assessment of their suitability for roles
- Developing an expert knowledge of the executive market and client world
- Identifying and following business leads and opportunities
- Managing executive level candidate and client relationships
- Proactive candidate sourcing through headhunting and networking
- Responsible for arranging interviews and meetings whilst maintaining the highest level of organisation
- Writing and placing recruitment adverts for vacancies
- Preparation of accurate and persuasive pitch proposals for potential clients
- Office administrative support and diary management
- Fielding general office calls maintaining working knowledge of the office 'goingson’ and using initiative when dealing with candidates or clients
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
- First-rate organisational ability and outstanding work ethic
- An acute eye for detail
- Strong time management skills meeting deadlines and targets
- Proven ability to work productively in a fast-paced environment
- Diligence, tenacity and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- The highest levels of quality and service when interacting with clients and candidates
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills