|Salary:||£22,000 - £23,000|
|Contact Name:||Mel Thomas|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2019 11:19|
Are you a receptionist looking for a more inspiring and fun atmosphere at work? Do you want to work in an amazing office with a great team? Does working at a creative agency who work with huge household names appeal to you?
Then look no further! This role would give you the chance to be the face of one of London’s most successful agencies and get involved in a hard-working, ambitious, but altogether fun and sociable agency culture. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to launch their career in the advertising industry, but equally would be an ideal role to support another passion – perhaps you are an aspiring actress?
This agency works with some of the biggest and best brands and they are a global business with multiple offices worldwide. The positive working environment is aided by their team nights and yoga classes!
Sound good so far? Key responsibilities:
- Answering and dealing with incoming calls
- Greeting guests as their first introduction to the business
- Managing meeting rooms and organising catering for events
- Updating the company’s little black book
The ideal candidate:
- Previous receptionist experience
- Confident, positive and bubbly personality
- Proactive and can-do attitude to work
- Team player with strong communication skills
If you are a friendly and up-beat receptionist looking for an enjoyable new role at a great company, then send in your CV now, as interviews will start as soon as possible.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's