Project Support & Administrator
|Job Title:||Project Support & Administrator|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Franklin|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2019 09:13|
Project Support and Administrator
Have you recently gained a degree in Business? Are you looking for a world leading registry provider based in the heart of central London?
One of the worlds leading registry providers is looking for a Project Support and Administrator to join their rapidly growing company. You will be working directly with the Project Manager, working on a range of projects at one time ensuring customer satisfaction. The role offers a fantastic opportunity to take on a challenging but rewarding role based in the heart of London.
- Managing all aspects of the portal
- Arranging workshops and travel
- Assisting the completion of projects whilst maintaining the project library
- Setting up and maintaining files, arranging meetings and conferences
The ideal Project Support and Administrator will have:
- A professional and polished persona.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Degree in Business.
- Ideally available to start work immediately.
My client is interview immediately for this role and looking to make a hire within the next two weeks, so apply now.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's