|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £55,000|
|Contact Name:||Harry Hewson|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2019 08:59|
Are you a Project Manager with experience working for either recruitment, managed-service, business process outsourcing or recruitment process outsourcing firm?
Are you based in the Southwest of England? Or perhaps you currently work/live in London and you would like to be closer to friends/family in the Southwest of England?
Do you want to work within a fast-growing and acquisitive company that is led by some exceptional executive leaders?
Our client is seeking a self-starting Project Manager who can join them and gain terrific exposure in this truly holistic position. Not only will this opportunity give you great exposure to some exciting technical, workflow-based and strategically aligned projects but you will also get to work within a really exciting and growth-orientated business. The team in place are fun but focussed. The leadership team is approachable and full of valuable experience.
This opportunity will see you:
- Business partner key stakeholders across many functions
- Be responsible for delivering projects in line with true business strategy
- Create project teams, allocate budget and resource, plan and execute on deliverable targets
- Be leading critical projects and new implementations across both the front and back office
As a project manager you will be expected to have experience:
- Setting timelines, goals and objectives of multiple simultaneous projects
- Managing stakeholders in the executive team, junior members of the company and external suppliers
- Strong reporting experience and training for projects
- Working experience of managing budgets and mitigating risks
- Track record of delivering timely projects
- Reporting on success and evaluate next steps
Personality is absolutely critical for this role. The chosen individual will be:
- Passionate about work and really care about the impact their work has
- Approachable and possess first-class communication skills
- Challenge the status quo in a measured manner
- Be full of energy and want to add value immediately
- Friendly and able to build strong relationships across a diverse company
You will need to have experience in one of the sectors described above and several years project related experience.
We look forward to discussing this brilliant role with relevant candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's