Project Manager/Personal Assistant
|Job Title:||Project Manager/Personal Assistant|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £37,000|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Franklin|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2019 15:18|
Project Manager / Personal Assistant
Are you looking for an exciting role where you will have ownership of a number of diverse projects? Would you like to work closely with high-class directors to deliver key business initiatives?
One of the leading international executive search firms is looking for a proactive Project Manager/Personal Assistant to join their impressive company. In this client-facing role, you will be working on a range of business-critical projects and liaising with numerous high-level contacts. This role offers a fantastic opportunity to take on a challenging but rewarding role set within beautiful offices in the heart of London.
This leading Executive search firm has successfully developed a dynamic, professional and supportive culture, something which has been fundamental to their success in placing senior leadership roles in 39 countries around the world.
- Be the main point of contact between the client and candidate in organising interviews, calls, travel.
- Preparation of documents & presentations. Ensuring all client-facing documents are grammatically correct and formatted.
- Developing a new mailing list for events, articles of interest. Leasing with the director on upcoming events and the key milestones surrounding it.
- Monitoring of invoices and generating them to send to clients.
- Ensuring client and customer relationships are upheld and pursued through business development.
The ideal Project Manager/PA will have:
- A professional and polished persona.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Previous experience in a client-facing position.
- Attention to detail whilst handling high-pressure environments.
- Resilient and able to cope with rapidly changing priorities working at pace with accuracy.
My client is interview immediately for this role and looking to make a hire within the next two weeks, so apply now.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's