|Job title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£50,000 - £70,000|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Franklin|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
An award-winning recruitment firm are looking for a proactive Project Manager to manage the process of replacing their current booking and rostering software with a new package called Eclipse. They are looking to build a small team to implement the transition. The project is company-wide, the system will be utilised by all of our 56 UK branches.
The project will entail an understanding of the current processes and how they will be impacted and improved by the change. The role will be primarily based at our Ashford Head Office, with a requirement to support each branch locally during the go-live implementation.
It is envisioned that the post will oversee the initial implementation and there will be further transformational projects within the business to enhance the IT infrastructure. The successful candidate undertaking the role will naturally develop to be a "super-user" understanding all aspects of the software and how it interfaces to other areas of the business. You will be the main point of contact for all Eclipse/ project related inquiries.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Create and manage project plans
- Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress
- Align project objectives with company goals and make sure the project team is clear on objectives
- Deliver and install technology solutions
- Help the project team with the design and development tasks
- Lead process of issue identification and resolution
- Manage risk tracking process
- Monitor and manage scope
- Manage all documentation
- Work multiple projects simultaneously
- Foster partnership with customers/stakeholders/sponsors
Project Manager skills and competencies:
- Three years or more project management experience in I.T
- ITIL or ITSM certifications preferred.
- PMP certifications required
- Detail orientated
- Thrives in a collaborative environment
- Good communication skills with customers, teams, and stakeholders
- Business and IT strategy experience
- Customer-focused mindset
- Knowledge of related software tools
My client is looking to interview as soon as possible, so apply & get in touch.