|Job Title:||Product Manager|
|Contact Name:||Jack Dixon|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2017 19:38|
Are you frustrated in your current role and are looking for a new challenge? Would you like the opportunity to take the leading role on the development of one of the leading products within the recruitment market?
The main objective of this position to is develop, sell and support a software product a business needs to understand its market, identify the opportunity, develop and release an appropriate piece of software.
Sitting as part of the Marketing team, you will be leading and managing the development and release process of new versions of the product from the initial planning to the roll-out in order to maximise business value, which will be achieved by working closely with all other teams within the company.
- Research market trends to look for desirable developments that address the business requirements for achievement of growth targets, market share, retention and customer relationships
- Collate requirements/suggestions from the multiple sources both internally and externally from clients and evaluate the business goals and commercial priorities
- Review market trends for innovation taking into account customer demand, industry insight and emerging and legacy technologies
- Discuss and recommend potential product enhancements
Skills and Experience Required
- Five years’ experience in a marketing or product management position within the recruitment sector
- Knowledge of CRM software
- Excellent technical knowledge and an understanding of product lifecycles
- Ability to creatively solve challenging business/technology problems
- Resilient, proactive and able to work alone and to prioritise own workload across multiple projects simultaneously and be comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- Degree in a relevant subject
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's