Procurement Manager / Commercial Manager
|Job Title:||Procurement Manager / Commercial Manager|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £40,000/year + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Molly Hogan|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2018 17:50|
- A very well established, international professional services business with multiple offices globally.
- A highly ethical business with a great reputation in the market and locally (for being extremely generous and charitable).
- You would be joining a dynamic, fun and intelligent management team who are driving the business forward.
- You would be managing outgoing expenditure worth circa £2mil per year.
- You will be tasked with gaining an insight into business requirements whilst delivering savings through best in class processes.
- You will be developing innovative and sustainable procurement processes as well as relationships with suppliers.
- Timely placement of comprehensive orders that protect the commercial interests of the business
- The purchased products are related to all purchases that go through the business (i.e. flights, IT, and mobile phone providers).
- Lead high-value negotiations with suppliers, consistently looking at where the business can save money and add value.
- Applying competitive methodologies to drive down prices.
- Conduct global supplier reviews with preferred and key suppliers.
- Designing a complex preferred supplier list that is bespoke to the business needs.
- Supporting the sales team in response to purchase queries, and creating clear guidelines across the business.
- Developing, managing and implementing product and service tender processes to successful outcome.
- Creating control, purpose and hierarchy in their PSL.
- Implementing, monitoring and reviewing supplier service level KPIs.
- Researching and developing new supply networks, presenting opportunities internally as required.
- Liaising with the senior management team to support the ordering of materials/services, in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Effective reporting of Procurement KPI's to business management structure.
- Monitoring and reporting purchases by service line, country, team and type – so that the business is better able to monitor their expenditure.
- Full ownership of the management and upkeep of the PO system.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25,000 - £30,000
Finance Manager (SME Recruitment Business)
The City, London
Interim Senior Management Accountant (one year fixed-term contract)
Assistant Management Accountant
£27,000 - £32,000
Financial Controller (SME Recruitment Business)
The City, London
£40,000 - £55,000/year