Principal Consultant - Technology
|Job title:||Principal Consultant - Technology|
|Contact Name:||James O'Connor|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Principal Recruitment Consultant – Technology
“The technology sector has expanded faster than any other industry in New York City since the Great Recession” If you are passionate about the sector and want to rub shoulders with market-leading technology brands, I believe I have found your new home!
Our client has seen their exposure somewhat mitigated by strong sectors across their portfolio of clients. This has allowed them to look to strengthen their core and are seeking to hire exceptional technology recruiters. Join a team that prides itself of support and rewarding success through your own hard work!
Is this you?
- 4 years plus recruitment experience – Technology is important however as our client focusses on potential other technical markets will be welcomed (Don’t be shy)
- Evidence of goal setting, exceeding personal and professional targets.
- Are you a role model? Have you achieved something spectacular or something you are proud of outside of recruitment our client prides itself on being the best version of you!
- Achieved Top Biller or Company-wide milestones.
What will your day look like?
- The best recruiters do the simple things right – Strong day plan? Connected and focused on your network?
- Generate new business opportunities through networking and your finely tuned business development skills.
- Lend insight into best practices and new ways of generating personal and company-wide revenue.
- Access to the very best technology available to recruiters to ensure you hit and exceed your targets and ambitions.
The good bits??
- Market-leading training and development plans – Your career is a two-way street not just take but crucial to give back to your own journey.
- Your health and happiness – 41K
- Charity and further incentives to give back!
- Generous time off so you can enjoy the fruits of your hard work!
- International offices for future progression and see how the other half live!
- Email: James@caminopartners.co.uk
- Tel: 01 646 751 8614