Personal Assistant / PA
|Job Title:||Personal Assistant / PA|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £35,000|
|Contact Name:||Esther Fraenkel|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2017 12:19|
Are you a bright and tenacious personal assistant? Are you looking for the next step up in your career within a warm, highly successful team?
My client, an industry leading financial executive search consultancy, are looking for a team assistant to support several members of their search team. Within this exciting role, you will be working alongside the financial services team coordinating complex search projects. Given the broad range of requirements, there will always be an element of autonomy within the role, allowing you to master your existing skills as well as picking up new ones, within this thriving cooperate environment.
- Extensive and complex diary management across multiple time zones
- Complicated and ever changing travel arrangement
- Organisation of high profile and important events, including corporate dinners
- Identifying key trends within the market the consultants operate and learning to identify these on behalf of partners;
- Working closely with consultants to ensure projects run smoothly and informing them of any issues
- maintaining interview momentum- informing consultants if there are problems and working together to resolve them.
- Producing and formatting reports
- Creation and management of information content for the consultants
- Extensive referencing coordination
- Ad-hoc duties for the senior members of the team as they arise
Being a vital cog in the well-oiled machine means that you will operate as one team. You will be the go to person for supporting this team; seamlessly streamlining and improving the current procedures for a more effective and productive process.
You must have a degree and have previous experience as an PA within a professional services environment?
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's