Personal Assistant - Creative Agency
|Job Title:||Personal Assistant - Creative Agency|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £35,000|
|Contact Name:||Kianna Briggs|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2018 14:06|
Are you an experienced Personal Assistant/PA with a passion for working in the creative industry? Do you want to work for a company where you have the opportunity to get to know the business inside out?
My client is looking for a well-organised, highly professional Personal Assistant/PA to take full responsibility for all Personal Assistant/PA duties and other administrative tasks related to purchasing, contracting and so on. This is a varied and responsible role that will be vital by providing support to the director and the design team. My client is a dynamic design studio based in London. Specialists in hospitality, they strive to create designs that have a positive impact on people and places. They have over 15 years’ industry experience, and a wealth of memorable commercial projects to their name, all of which are a testament to the combined skills of their talented, multi-disciplinary team.
The ideal Personal Assistant/PA must be creative and have the ability to work in a dynamic, vibrant environment that is mission-driven. This is an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant, dynamic company. As a Personal Assistant/PA, you will have the ability to work independently on projects and provide hands-on support the Director of an award-winning design agency.
- Research, prioritise and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Director, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature
- Maintain communication with Finance Manager to monitor collections and ensure consultants are aware of any collection issues
- Calendar management, meeting scheduling across time global time zones, coordination of mission meetings and materials
- Oversight of the purchasing and invoicing process and manage the creation of PO’s and monitor invoice payments
- Ad hoc projects at the Directors discretion
- Work across the company with other global assistants to ensure the smooth running of local and global activities/travel as required
- Providing support for team communications (collaboration site management, intranet site management, OneDrive, Dropbox, SharePoint)
- Highly resourceful team - player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines
- Emotional maturity
- Competent user of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, knowledge of SAP would be desirable
- Good verbal and written communication
- Enthusiasm and initiative must be self-motivated and ability to work independently
- The preferred candidate will have experience in a similar level role operating at Personal Assistant/PA administrative level.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's