|Job Title:||Personal Assistant|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £35,000|
|Contact Name:||Rudie Danso|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2019 16:19|
Have you got experience supporting a team and coordinating multiple projects simultaneously? Want to work for a company that works with some of the biggest brands in retail and leisure?
My client an established Executive Search company is looking for a Personal Assistant to support the Director of Leisure. This role will be the go-to within the team to project coordinate the different searches building strong relationships with the researchers and clients.
- Preparing documents and pitches for candidate and client meetings
- Preparing the weekly work in progress document for company Monday morning meetings
- Typing candidate CVs
- Maintaining the Director’s diary
- Setting up client and candidate interviews
- Organising conference calls
- Organising video conference calls and locating sites
- Organising travel and hotel
- Experience working in a busy and fast-paced environment
- Confident and can adapt to any situation
- Strong communication skills both written and verbally
- Demonstrates awareness of fundamental business principles as well as an understanding
of the overall industry
- Works as a competent member of the team, willingly providing back-up support for coworkers
when appropriate and actively supporting group goals
This role is an urgent requirement for the client and will interview and offer within a week, so apply now!!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's