|Job title:||Personal Assistant|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Mel Thomas|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
Are you a PA looking to work for the business’ key decision makers? Do you want to work in a growing creative agency with great benefits? Like the idea of working around some of the UK’s biggest brands?
As the PA to the managing director you would be privy to some of the business’ most crucial decisions and you would manage another member of the team. You would get involved in arranging events and organise international travel.
This position is within a leading production company who work with huge household names. You would get to be part of a rapidly growing business with a large support team in a collaborative, positive culture who still embraces their start-up roots.
Sound good so far? Key responsibilities:
- Global travel and visa organisation
- Extensive diary management
- Organise meetings and arrange events
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Organised person who takes initiative
- Bubbly and energetic personality
- A knowledge of travel tools would be a bonus
- Previous experience of guiding another member of the team is also desirable
If you are a positive, organised PA looking for an enjoyable and challenging new role at a great company, then send in your CV now, as interviews will start as soon as possible.