Performance Operations Manager
|Job Title:||Performance Operations Manager|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£50,000 - £70,000|
|Contact Name:||Ferdiye Ozler|
|Job Published:||January 25, 2019 12:11|
Are you an operations professional that would describe themselves as a starter-finisher? Are you analytical? Have you got recruitment sector experience?
Your new business is a tech brand within a wider recruitment group. This successful company is in the process of growing and in order to achieve this, they need an excellent, inspirational individual to join the business. The role will be as a Performance Operations Manager in order to ensure each trainee is performing and performing fast.
The role will entail getting to know each new starter personally but also focusing on statistics and data.
So, if the idea of working for a boutique business which allows you to build good relationships but also be a part of a larger group to know you are secure and supported, sounds good to then apply now!
- Consistently improve and develop the talent process
- Document, deliver and asses the return of investment on the on-going L&D process
- Work with the CEO in order to implement then execute the necessary processes to accelerate the company’s saleability
- Map and document the sales cycle
- Own the talent administrative function, including internal recruitment, scheduling and monitoring trainee onboarding, and communicate performance updates
- Recruitment sector experience
- Minimum of 4 years people operations experience
- Be flexible, highly organised and proactive
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's