Performance Operations Manager
|Job Title:||Performance Operations Manager|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£50,000 - £60,000|
|Contact Name:||Ferdiye Ozler|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2019 11:22|
Do you have excellent analytical skills with recruitment sector experience? Are you ready to take on a new challenge in a brand new and unique position?
Your new business is a tech brand within a wider, hyper-growth recruitment group business. This successful company is in the process of growing and in order to achieve this, they need an excellent, inspirational individual to join the business. The role will be as a Performance Operations Manager in order to ensure each trainee is performing and performing fast.
The role will entail getting to know each new starter personally but also focusing on statistics and data.
- Consistently improve and develop the talent process
- Document, deliver and asses the return of investment on the on-going L&D process
- Work with the CEO in order to implement then execute the necessary processes to accelerate the company’s scalability
- Map and document the sales cycle
- Own the talent administrative function, including internal recruitment, scheduling and monitoring trainee on boarding, and communicate performance updates
- Recruitment sector experience
- Minimum of 4 years people operations experience
- Be flexible, highly organised and proactive
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's