|Job Title:||People Director|
|Salary:||£55,000 - £85,000|
|Contact Name:||Tomas Wood|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2019 14:27|
Are you an experienced People and Talent professional looking to take the next step in your career within a market leading recruitment group?
My client, are aspirational & international and are looking for a driven People Manager/Director who is seeking the opportunity to grow their career within a business that is intending to go from good to great. Working closely with the CEO & COO this is a vital position within the business overseeing the internal recruitment, learning & development and marketing functions.
They currently have 3 offices and will be adding another international office. It is key within this role to increase the collaboration between all brands and functions, improve the ROI on marketing, and oversee the internal recruitment and L&D teams. Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate previous success in these areas.
· Responsible for all the retention and attraction processes and policies within the business encompassing L&D, Internal Recruitment, HR and marketing
· Define and implement an effective marketing strategy and function
· Take responsibility around internal hiring - creating a cogent internal recruitment process and making sure it is aligned with the L&D within the business
· Build and develop future leaders and high performing sales consultants, to ensure a sustainable and growing business
· Manage and develop an existing team of 4 across internal recruitment, learning & development and marketing
· Exceptional organisation and people management skills
· Proven experience within a recruitment business in a similar role
· Excellent strategic and leadership skills
· Outstanding communication and strong stakeholder management
· Ideally studying or qualified in CIPD
· This is a great role for someone looking to make a strong impact on the growth and trajectory of a high performing international business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's