|Job Title:||Payroll Supervisor|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Garratt|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2018 16:15|
I’m working with a well-established healthcare group based in Bromley, who following a recent relocation are looking to add to their dynamic payroll function. This is an exciting position for a season payroll professional, who must have experience processing and handling queries for limited and umbrella payroll, to provide guidance and experience to the new team.
- Responding to payroll related queries from employees by telephone and email.
- Updating the computerised payroll system as and when required with new joiners, leavers, changes of details etc
- Processing resignations, appropriate leavers paperwork and P45s
- Respond to any queries from external correspondents
- Being the main point of contact with the Payroll Bureau to ensure all queries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Ensuring data is accurate on payslips. Informing the payroll bureau of any amendments and ensuring payroll funds requests are sent off on time.
- Ensuring contractual and salary changes are processed
- Experience handling payroll for limited and umbrella companies
- Previously worked in a healthcare or recruitment business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's