|Job Title:||Payroll Manager|
|Salary:||£23,000 - £26,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Palmer|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2017 11:55|
Our client, a professional services business are looking for an experienced payroll person to help run their weekly contractor payroll. The role will require someone to have strong PAYE knowledge and be interested in mentoring and developing juniors within the department. This role can offer a clear progression route into a supervisory position.
Previous recruitment sector experience is desirable. The business has a sociable and friendly working environment which allows people to be creative and thrive. They use the system Tempest.
- Processing of weekly/daily payroll submissions/ monthly templates - received from client sites/branches
- Processing of all aspects of payroll documentation including Statutory Sick Pay, Parental Pay, Attachment of Earnings orders, Payroll Giving, Union Deductions, Pensions, Save as you earn, Student Loans, NI exemptions
- Processing of overpayment's, YTD manual adjustments/net pay amendments and completion of manual calculations
- Assisting with the RTI and Auto Enrolment process as appropriate
- Achieve deadlines, monitor progress and removes barriers where possible, to ensure that work is completed on time.
- A team player
- Enthusiastic with a 'can do’ positive attitude.
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Excel), written and oral communication skills
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
- A methodical approach with an emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's