|Job Title:||Payroll Manager|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Dan Pallant|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2018 08:48|
Central London, £30,000 - £40,000
Our client, a professional services business, are looking for an experienced Payroll Manager to run their contractor payroll.
Due to the increase in contractor numbers and the growth of the business they now require an experienced Payroll professional to join their team. This role will suit an experienced payroll professional with strong relationship building skills, and an interest in improving internal processes. You will be responsible for leading a small team & remaining hands on in terms of process improvement.
Some of your responsibilities as payroll manager will include (but not limited to):
- Supervising a team of Payroll Assistants on a day to day basis.
- Responsible for managing the weekly payroll process.
- Managing the relationship between payroll and the Sales Team Leaders/Consultants
- Liaising and responding to all customer (candidates, clients and internal) queries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Creating and disbursing weekly reports for internal communication.
- Prepared to be hands on and work as part of the payroll team in processing timesheets, dealing with queries, candidate expenses and the set-up of limited companies when required.
- Work closely with other finance areas of the company.
- Supervising client’s online portals/systems to ensure all timesheets are processed and commission uploaded.
- Responsibility for ITEPA reporting.
- Responsibility for Referral scheme.
- Responsibility for RTI submission.
The role will be very customer facing and involve a great deal of integration with multiple business units. Therefore, you will have or be:
- Experience running or supervising high volume (circa 1000 contractors) weekly payroll
- Completed a variety of payroll including LTD company, umbrella and PAYE
- Experience with public sector contractors
- Previous management experience
The role will initially be a 6-9 month contract, with a potential to a permanent opportunity.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's