|Job Title:||Payroll Assistant|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £25,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Garratt|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2017 10:46|
A Virgin 100 fast track, industry leading medical recruitment business based in Central London, seeking a Payroll Assistant to join an existing team. We’re looking for someone who is ready to take the next step in their career. The ideal candidate will have had experience of payroll, within a fast-paced recruitment business and be focused on delivering excellent customer service.
The business has an outgoing culture and we are looking for someone that can fit well into the environment.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to;
· Entering timesheets accurately per client requirements.
· Liaising and responding to all customer (candidates, clients and internal) queries in a timely and accurate manner.
· Creating and disbursing weekly reports for internal communication
· Constantly striving to ensure client and candidate expectations are exceeded and data quality accurate
· Work as part of the payroll team in processing/ dealing with email queries, candidate expenses, set up of limited companies, PAYE candidates.
· Work closely with other finance areas of the company
· Working with client’s online portals/systems.
· Day to day management of own work load and referring any issues to Payroll Supervisor/ Manager.
Candidates should have a clear understanding of working within a pay and bill function, within the recruitment sector; particularly a contractor/temp driven payroll.
Only candidates with recruitment sector experience will be considered.
Skills / Training
- Good customer focus, i.e. locums, consultants, clients Essential
- Good organisational skills Essential
- Ability to organise own work load Essential
- Good IT skills Essential
- Good telephone manner Essential
- Basic PAYE knowledge Essential
- Experience in customer relations Essential
- Experience of solving queries in effective time scale Essential
- Experience of providing support to a team Essential
- Experience of data input Essential
- Experience of working in the recruitment sector (healthcare) sector Essential
Disposition / Personal Qualities
- Self -motivated and driven Essential
- Can –do attitude Essential
- Good attention to detail Essential
- Good team worker Essential
- Professional and strong customer ethos Essential
- Enthusiastic and committed to the business objectives of the Company Essential
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment Essential
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's