|Job title:||Payroll Assistant|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£24,000 - £28,000|
|Contact Name:||Zachee Mbemba|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Our client, a growing recruitment business, is looking for a Payroll person to help run their weekly contractor payroll. The role will require someone to have good communication skills and experience in a fast-paced environment. Previous recruitment sector experience is desirable. The business has a sociable and friendly working environment that allows people to be creative and thrive.
- Running weekly payroll for a large number of contractors
- Collating all weekly timesheets
- Running detailed checks on each timesheet to ensure accuracy
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Handling queries over the phone
- Managing e-mailed requests/queries received into the Candidate Services Inbox from candidates/consultants and third parties
- Raising pay and bill adjustments advised by Credit Control/Consultants/Candidates
- Processing Tax Forms/Student Loans /P45 requests and P45 cleanup
- Calculate statutory payments, such as maternity, paternity and sick pay.
- Resending/confirming receipt of timesheets on an ad-hoc basis
Previous experience essential and typical qualifications may include:
- Good Payroll knowledge preferably within Recruitment
- Previous experience demonstrating numeracy and literacy skills.
- Previous Customer Service experience