Payroll & Billing Officer
|Job title:||Payroll & Billing Officer|
|Location:||Harrow, Middlesex (HA1)|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Garratt|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
Are you a confident Payroll professional seeking career progression in a fast-paced environment? Would you like the exciting opportunity to build and shape a team around you? Do you want to work for an ambitious firm with an astounding growth rate?
Our client is seeking a payroll professional with an exceptional eye for detail who has the ability to manage a high number of contractors. With vast client exposure to key accounts, we are looking for someone who is equally personable as they are technical. At a business which is expected to double its turnover within 2 years, we need ambitious Payroll professionals who can become part of the success story.
- Full responsibility for Contractor payroll.
- Handling Time Sheets
- Handling queries from candidates.
- Processing & creating invoices for both Clients & Candidates
- Building/maintaining relationships with Key clients.
- Daily cashflow reconciliations.
- Implementing new processes & procedures
- Margin Reporting and analysis.
- Handling Contractor care
- HR / Compliance assistance for contractors – regular liaison with temps
- Continuous maintenance of the company GDPR Policy
- Ad hoc administration duties
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with clients and candidates.
- Previous recruitment sector experience.
- Have minimum 3 years Payroll experience.
- Previous leadership experience.
- Previous reporting experience.