Payroll Administrator - Aldgate (Contract Role)
|Job Title:||Payroll Administrator - Aldgate (Contract Role)|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Garratt|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2017 13:09|
- Running weekly payroll for a large number of contractors
- Collating all weekly timesheets
- Running detailed checks on each timesheet to ensure accuracy
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Handling queries over the phone
- Managing e-mailed requests/queries received into the Candidate Services Inbox from candidates/consultants and third parties
- Raising pay and bill adjustments advised by Credit Control/Consultants/Candidates
- Processing Tax Forms/Student Loans /P45 requests and P45 clean up
- Calculate statutory payments, such as maternity, paternity and sick pay.
- Resending/confirming receipt of timesheets on an adhoc basis
Key Performance Indicators
Accuracy of work
Speed of work – there are numerous deadlines within the weekly pay cycle and these must be met throughout that cycle
Punctual attendance – you must be at your desk ready to start at your allocated times.
Clear Desk Policy – your desk must be clear before you go each evening – so if for any reason systems go down overnight/you are unavailable for work , adopting the clear desk policy will cause minimal disruption/impact on the following days processes
Previous experience essential and typical qualifications may include:
- Good Payroll knowledge preferably within Recruitment
- GCSE Maths and English (Minimum Grade C).
- Previous experience which demonstrates numeracy and literacy skills.
- Previous Customer Service experience
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's