|Job Title:||Payroll Administrator|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£20-000 - £28,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Garratt|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2018 10:11|
Payroll & Billing Administrator– Job specification
An IT / Technology industry leading business based in Central London, seeking a Payroll + Billing individual to join an existing team. We’re looking for someone who is ready to take the next step in their career. The ideal candidate will have had experience of payroll, within a fast-paced recruitment business and be focused on delivering excellent customer service.
The business has an outgoing culture and we are looking for someone that can fit well into the environment.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Processing contractor payroll + invoices on a weekly / monthly basis
- Liaising and responding to all customer (candidates, clients and internal) queries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Creating and disbursing weekly reports for internal communication
- Constantly striving to ensure client and candidate expectations are exceeded and data quality accurate
- Work as part of the payroll team in processing/ dealing with email queries, candidate expenses, set up of limited companies, PAYE candidates.
- Work closely with other finance areas of the company
- Working with client’s online portals/systems.
- Day to day management of own work load and referring any issues to Payroll Supervisor/ Manager.
Candidates should have a clear understanding of working within a pay and bill function, within the recruitment sector; particularly a contractor/temp driven payroll.
Only candidates with recruitment sector experience will be considered.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's