|Job Title:||Payroll Administrator|
|Salary:||£18,000 - £24,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Garratt|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2018 09:53|
Our client, an industry leading professional services business are seeking a Payroll professional to join an existing team. We’re looking for someone who is ready to take the next step in their career. The ideal candidate will have had experience of payroll, within a fast-paced recruitment business and be focused on delivering excellent customer service.
The business has an outgoing culture and we are looking for someone that can fit well into the environment.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Entering timesheets accurately per client requirements.
- Liaising and responding to all customer (candidates, clients and internal) queries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Creating and disbursing weekly reports for internal communication
- Constantly striving to ensure client and candidate expectations are exceeded and data quality accurate
- Work as part of the payroll team in processing/ dealing with email queries, candidate expenses, set up of limited companies, PAYE candidates.
- Work closely with other finance areas of the company
- Working with client’s online portals/systems.
- Day to day management of own work load and referring any issues to Payroll Supervisor/ Manager.
Candidates should have a clear understanding of working within a pay and bill function, within the recruitment sector; particularly a contractor/temp driven payroll.
Skills / Training
- Good customer focus, i.e. locums, consultants, clients
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to organise own work load
- Good IT skills
- Good telephone manner
- Basic PAYE knowledge
- Experience in customer relations
- Experience of solving queries in effective time scale
- Experience of providing support to a team
- Experience of data input
- Experience of working in the recruitment sector (healthcare) sector
Disposition / Personal Qualities
- Self-motivated and driven
- Can-do attitude
- Good attention to detail
- Good team worker
- Enthusiastic and committed to the business objectives of the Company
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-pact environment
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's