|Job Title:||Payroll Administrator|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £21,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Palmer|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2017 11:52|
Our client, a professional services business are looking for an experienced payroll person to help run their weekly contractor payroll. The role will require someone to have good PAYE knowledge and a strong ambition to progress.
Previous recruitment sector experience is desirable. The business has a sociable and friendly working environment which allows people to be creative and thrive. They use the system Tempest.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
1) To input timesheet data in a timely and accurate manner in the format of manual, spreadsheet and online, ensuring for no errors.
2) To answer basic payroll queries in line with Group polices and procedures and ensure that complex queries are escalated in a timely manner.
3) To process starters and leavers in accordance to information on SD, P45 and following the departmental procedures..
4) To answer general queries, telephone calls, online chats and tickets ensuring that these are dealt with in an efficient and timely way and to work flexibly as a part of the Payroll team.
5) To liaise with consultants regarding missing information, queries and required adjustments ensuring submission deadlines are met.
Qualification & Experience:
- Good level of general education
- Good IT
- Excellent attention to detail and a methodical approach
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Commitment to high professional standards of work
- Knowledge of Tempest preferable but not essential
- Knowledge of recruitment preferable
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's