|Job Title:||Payroll Administrator|
|Location:||City Of London|
|Salary:||£24,000 - £28,000|
|Contact Name:||Connor Rumpson|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2019 09:37|
Payroll Administrator – City of London
Our client, a growing consulting business are looking for a Payroll person to help run their weekly contractor payroll. The role will require someone to have good communication skills and experience in a fast-paced environment.
Previous experience of handling PAYE payroll. The business has a sociable and friendly working environment that allows people to be creative and thrive.
- Running weekly payroll for a large number of freelancers
- Collating all weekly timesheets
- Running detailed checks on each timesheet to ensure accuracy
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Handling queries over the phone
- Managing e-mailed requests/queries received into the Candidate Services Inbox from candidates/consultants and third parties
- Processing Tax Forms/Student Loans /P45 requests and P45 cleanup
- Calculate statutory payments, such as maternity, paternity and sick pay.
- Resending/confirming receipt of timesheets on an ad-hoc basis
Key Performance Indicators
Accuracy of work
Speed of work – there are numerous deadlines within the weekly pay cycle and these must be met throughout that cycle
Punctual attendance – you must be at your desk ready to start at your allocated times.
Clear Desk Policy – your desk must be clear before you go each evening – so if for any reason systems go down overnight/you are unavailable for work, adopting the clear desk policy will cause minimal disruption/impact on the following day's processes
Previous experience essential and typical qualifications may include:
- Good Payroll knowledge
- GCSE Maths and English (Minimum Grade C).
- Previous experience which demonstrates numeracy and literacy skills.
- Previous Customer Service experience
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's